Monday, July 13, 2009

American Art Stamp




I have samples of my new stamps with American Art Stamp! They are rubber stamps available mounted on wood block or as clings for acrylic stamping blocks. I am so excited! I just got back from the craft store and buying some clear blocks so I can try the clings. 

American Art Stamp makes all their stamps here in the USA, in California. They've been making stamps for about 30 years and have great lines with artists including Emerson Quillin, Karen Stolper and Marsha McCarthy. I am thrilled to be included with their group of creative artists.  Currently there are about 25 different Robin Pickens designs available including my yoga girls, Halloween images, birthday cakes and Christmas birds. You can order them directly from American Art Stamp. 
Robin Pickens Stamps:   http://tiny.cc/PFE1Y

And check out their blog with talented designers showing you great cards and ideas with stamps

Happy stamping!!!

No comments: