Saturday, June 19, 2010

Seize the Day calendars have arrived!

Just wanted to share...I'm so excited that my Seize the Day wall calendar is now out in Barnes and Noble stores! Also coming out for the 2011 calendar year will be the Seize the Day theme with different images and inspirations in a mini calendar format and a daily calendar.

I am so fortunate to work with the people at Sellers Publishing on this project. It has been a wonderful experience with encouraging and professional people who are so good at what they do. I am truly grateful for having the opportunity to share my art and thoughts through this medium. This is the type of work that fills me up with happiness and I hope it brings that to others.

Already busy on the next year's calendar...keep an eye out and seize the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin, I'm off to buy one of your new calendars! Congrats! I know it will be inspire people on a daily basis!

xxoo

Robin said...

Thanks so much Brenda! I know you can understand my excitement. I'd be so pleased to have a space on one of your creative walls!