Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Atlanta Gift Show 2011 continued










I'm happy to have rugs with Jellybean and Homefires Accent Rugs. I just wish we had the Tiki Bar to go with the luau/Tiki designs! Here are three designs and accent pillow with Jellybean and the Black Hen is with Homefires.

I was also thrilled to see my new "Fruit Salad" collection of dishes at Certified International. Fresh and juicy with lemons, limes, oranges and yummy summer watermelon! I have a spot on my counter, waiting for the canisters...
Also new with Certified is the holiday grouping "Holiday Floral" which focuses on modern poinsettia flowers and snowflakes. I love the little 3-dimensional flower bowls. I'm already making my Christmas plans for next year and it involves entertaining and decorating my kitchen!

3 comments:

jane maday said...

Hi Robin,
Your stuff all looks great! I wish I could have seen you there.
Cheers
Jane Maday

Joy said...

Really enjoy seeing the pics of you and your cheerful products! Like Jane, I wish I could have been there.

It was so much fun spotting your dishes on Modern Family (love that show!). Congratulations!

Robin said...

Jane and Joy- thanks for your kind words and support! How lucky we are to have fellow artists who understand the journey! Thanks!
Robin