Monday, December 19, 2011

Zulily Today- Cookin in Veggie Color!



Today my colorful veggie recipe keepers and placemats are for sale on Zulily! Check them out! If you are like me, I print out a lot of recipes from online sites and Orange Circle has come up with a great format to keeping track of all these recipe printouts. It is a vertical format with pages you can put your printouts in and wonderful divider tabs with cooking information like a cooking glossary, substitutions, common recipes, etc. The binder holds up to 70 pages and stands upright on your counter so it's easy to see while you are preparing your meal.

The placemats come in a tear-off pad with 50 sheets of paper placemats. Be inspired to get in your veggies everyday in a colorful and fun way!


On Zulily, go to the Orange Circle Studios Sale and enjoy!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love this and everything I've seen on your blog! I shared this link on the Art, Like Bread facebook page! Nice chatting with you today! I can't wait to see more of your work. If you have a newsletter, please add me!! :) :) :)