Friday, October 5, 2012

Simple Asian Cabbage Slaw


I've been working at incorporating more raw vegetable dishes into our diet. This was the latest experiment and it is simple and quite tasty! The sesame oil gives the salad a wonderful flavor and it's crunchy, colorful and fresh. The cabbage also lasts well for a number of days in the refrigerator.
Enjoy!

Simple Asian Cabbage Slaw
Green cabbage, about 1/2 a head, sliced into thin strips or grated.
Shaved carrots (I used the precut bagged ones from Trader Joes), about 1/2 to 1 cup
Sugar Snap Peas, 1/2 cup cut diagonally into small slices
Sesame seeds, shake in to desired amount
2 TB Sesame Oil
3 TB Rice Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste

1 comment:

kathleen said...

sorry to post here but my computer crashed and I lost everything.
I am still trying to find out where I can purchase your range of yoga themed stamps. I have emailed American Art twice but they have not replied. I search every few details trying to find out.
Please can you help me, this has now become an obsession, lol.
Kathleen
Australia